Romantic Wedding venue in Limavady
Drenagh Estate is a hidden treasure for brides looking for a wedding reception with elegance and sophistication. This wonderfully romantic, exclusive use venue is located on the outskirts of Limavady and accessible from the main Limavady to Derry Road. The dramatic entrance transports you into a pastoral idyll, as the private driveway carries you through its secluded grounds towards the stunning Georgian house. Set within 1000 acres of private gardens and woods, complete with walled garden, stone ruins, Moon Garden and sprawling views, there are all sorts of extraordinary spaces between and around this magnificent estate for guests to enjoy. Not forgetting the eight individually designed guest suites that exude authentic period luxury and design.
At Drenagh, we have a suite of wedding packages to inspire you. Or, tell us exactly how you see your special day unfolding and we will do our best to make it happen. Either way, our staff will be delighted to help in any way we can.
Stately Home Wedding
from £80.00 per guest in 2013
- Use of Drenagh for up to 60 guests
- Meet & greet in the main Hall
- Reception dinner in the Dining Room at 6 tables of 10
- Bronze menu included (choice of further menus)
- Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery and glassware included
- Marquee available for larger numbers.
Secret Garden Wedding
From £52 per guest in 2013,from £58 per guest 2014 and from £62 per guest 2015
- Use of marquee in Secret Garden for between 100 and 200 guests;
- Bronze menu included (choice of further menus);
- Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware, lights (not specialist lighting) & heating inclusive.
Moon Garden Ceremonies
- Use of the Moon Garden for civil ceremonies for up to 120 guests
- Includes chairs and all weather cover